- Supports team blogging.
- Blogger is the only service that support Universal XML-RPC Weblog Interface that allows third party clients like w.bloggar to add/edit/delete posts.
- Can publish to your own site via FTP.
- Categories supported via Labels. Each label has own feed
Categories are NOT supported.
- Posting images is a bit tedious.
- Does not support podcasting. Feedburner can be used to add enclosure tags to your podcasts.
- Feed in ATOM format only
- No support for separate pages
- Supports Pages
- No FTP
- Offers various
degrees of privacy ranging from only allowing you, or selected people,
to see your blog, all the way up to "public" — meaning anyone can see
- Offers Lists of URLs
- Does not support podcasting
- Can not publish to your own site