Things a father should tell his daughter
Posted on October 2nd, 2014
Cassidy 2 days old
2) You can do anything a man can do, including organic chemistry, unclogging toilets and assembling IKEA furniture.
7) Nothing is more attractive than intelligence.
10) You don’t have to enjoy them, but have a working knowledge of the rules for football and baseball.
12) You don’t have to *DO* anything for someone to love you. The right person will cross a desert just for the chance to sit next to you at lunch.
13) Peer pressure is all about insecurity. Be confident in who you are and you’ll never have to “fit in”. People will come to you.
17) You were flawless the day you were born. If you must go get that first tattoo, please consider inviting your daddy to come and get his first tattoo with you.
18) You are perfect the way you roll out of bed. Let’s be clear: all that crap you do to “get out the door” is for everyone else’s benefit.
20) Compare every single boy you ever meet to your daddy. Nobody will love you like he does.
Leave a reply