I’ve been working a lot lately with the DataGridView. One instance of a DataGridView would refuse to be editable even though I checked all the relevant settings (Enabled, EditMode, ReadOnly, RowTemplate.ReadOnly, Columns.ReadOnly). I had previously missed the RowTemplate.ReadOnly setting and had it working once I set it to false, but then it stopped working again. I found that removing the set property for the data members that were specified in the Column Properties DataPropertyName value, was the reason it stopped working. Kinda makes sense but I wish there was better feedback from VisualStudio to alert me of the mismatched settings.